Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 58 59

Thread: A group OBW with the Floral Master Fabric

Blog Entries
    I've gpt the same fabric to make fans out of ........ you have inspired me to start! Thanks Your blocks are great.
    The Future is Now!

This thing keeps changing! Here is the latest version. I bought some fabrics to make the cubes, changed the orientation and rearranged the flow of colors. Please let me know if you see some changes I should make.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Quote Originally Posted by jtapp9 View Post
    Heres my progress. First you must imagine this picture flipped to the right . Because of the size of it hanging, it is technically on its side. That cream will end up beign the upper right corner.

As of now, hanging there, I have 5 rows on the left and 3 rows on the right sewed together. ALL of the strip sets are sewn into strips.

I have a lot of bubbles because I didn't know how wonderful starch is when I started this project ops: . I'm just using massive blasts of steam for now to wrinkle the block up enough to cause the shape to lay flat within the quilt top. I'll probably iron those out when I go to qult it, simply because I know when it is washed it will have some shrinkage anyway, which will definately help wiht the bubbles

I'm excited to get this finished. It's amazing how different those hexes look sewed together compared to just being pinned!
    Love, love, love this! Mine is on the design wall, driving me nuts!

WOW - great picture show!
    Linda

How do I quilt this?

I don't usually post photos of unfinished projects. But I am asking for feedback on how to quilt this. I plan to FMQ on my Janome Horizon, and am afraid that the elaborate FMQ designs I usually use will be lost on this one. Any ideas out there?

Thanks,

Nicky
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 58 59