Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Here is my DH quilt

He took it before I could finish some of the hand work on the tractors. I threw this together so he would hush about not having his own quilt. But at least now he has it and he is leaving me alone. :lol: I don't really care for this quilt. I wish I had more time to plan it out.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It looks great! But that is too funny, he took it before you could finish it lol he must love it then lol

Your quilt is just fine!! Not sure why you don't like it. The material has tractors & works perfectly for a man & if it makes him happy, well then woo hoo & whoopie!! :D :D

Aww..that is a nice quilt!

bj
    My grandson would have a fit for that quilt. He loves to look at tractors in clipart, in books, driving down the road, everywhere. He's 2 1/2 and is obsessed with tractors and robots! I think it's too funny your dh nabbed it before you could finish it :) I hope my dh likes the one I have in the works for him half as much!

Blog Entries
    Nothing says it better than the fact that he took it from you so soon!

I think it is a wonderful quilt :!: :!: :!: :!: If it makes him happy , that makes it twice as wonderful. I am glad he is so happy about it. He must be very proud of you and your skills. Keep up the great work :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Pam W.

Blog Entries
    It is a wonderful quilt, I love the tractor and farm fabrics, and your husband must really love it to snag it away before you were finished with it :mrgreen: If he is happy with his now, then that opens the door for you to be able to start more quilts for yourself 8) :D

Blog Entries
    I like the quilt and love that your husband wanted one and wouldn't let you even finish it before he snagged that!

I don't suppose you could get a picture of him with it? I'd love a candid photo of him using it! Please?!?!?