Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Hope this pic is bigger

  1. #1
    Super Member 4EVERquilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lakewood, Co. Native-New Mexican
    Posts
    3,912
    I sent some pics the other day of these 2 1/2 in squares, but it was so small. I had asked for suggestions on a pattern to do with them. Hopefully the pic is bigger and I can get more responses on what to do with them. I probably have enough to make a lap quilt. thanks

    2 1/2 inch squares flowers
    Name:  Attachment-225280.jpe
Views: 24
Size:  66.9 KB

  2. #2
    Super Member Country1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    2,404
    I like it the way you have it laid out. Looks good and scrappy!

  3. #3
    Super Member PaperPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,758
    Blog Entries
    2
    I like it also. I would put narrow black sashing around the blocks.

  4. #4
    Super Member 4EVERquilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lakewood, Co. Native-New Mexican
    Posts
    3,912
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperPrincess
    I like it also. I would put narrow black sashing around the blocks.
    I was thinking about sashing too. Thanks

  5. #5
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    13,113
    Oh, so many beautiful scraps! I like the idea of black sashing around the blocks! Black always seems to make the colors pop! Please show us when you are done.

  6. #6
    Thusnelda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    CH
    Posts
    415
    Or you could alternate them with plain blocks.

  7. #7
    Super Member 4EVERquilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lakewood, Co. Native-New Mexican
    Posts
    3,912
    will do, thanks you all

  8. #8
    Super Member BrendaY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,810
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by 4EVERquilt
    I sent some pics the other day of these 2 1/2 in squares, but it was so small. I had asked for suggestions on a pattern to do with them. Hopefully the pic is bigger and I can get more responses on what to do with them. I probably have enough to make a lap quilt. thanks
    Lucky you! These are lovely flower scraps, and will make a really pretty quilt. Love that small size too...

    Just for fun, why don't you try a flower print w/ dark background for the sashing....

  9. #9
    Super Member 4EVERquilt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lakewood, Co. Native-New Mexican
    Posts
    3,912
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaY
    Quote Originally Posted by 4EVERquilt
    I sent some pics the other day of these 2 1/2 in squares, but it was so small. I had asked for suggestions on a pattern to do with them. Hopefully the pic is bigger and I can get more responses on what to do with them. I probably have enough to make a lap quilt. thanks
    Lucky you! These are lovely flower scraps, and will make a really pretty quilt. Love that small size too...

    Just for fun, why don't you try a flower print w/ dark background for the sashing....
    I'm getting the idea now, thank you all. I'll make sure and post when it gets done, I don't know when that will be as I have a million other projects going on

  10. #10
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,114
    Blog Entries
    1
    How about on point with sashing? :D:D:D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.