Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I can hardly believe myself!

I had to move my sewing room into the dinning room (which we never really use as a dinning room), so my husband can have a quiet area to study..he has 4 years more of study to become a Deacon in our churchand i wanted him to have this..but..I can't seem to get my quilting desire started...mmmhhh must be the new surroundings..but I did manage to come up with a wall pocket quilt to store by rulers, my area is more open to traffic now and have to keep it neater lookin'..that's probably why my inspiration is at a stand still! But that's okay..don't mean to complain...I'll get my groove back soon. So just wanted to share with you the only thing I have sewn, in 2 months! :D
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Catherine, I know how you feel! I had to move my sewing room about 5 times in the last 2 years. Darn kids that move out and then come home! LOL

I lost my drive for quilting temporarily too. It will come back! Sit and look at quilt books or magazines and enjoy the Fall season. Sooner than you know, you will be overwhelmed with ideas for new quilts!

I love your ruler idea!! But sorry that you have to be "neater" -- LOL :wink:

What a neat idea! You could put pencils, scissors, lots of stuff in there. Good job.

Blog Entries
    My quilt room is my guest room. So when we have company it all has to be put away. As soon as they are out of the drive way I'm digging in the closet and dragging the stuff out. I don't know why but I just gotta have the stuff all scattered around the room to keep me on track. I always make sure I have something to hand quilt while the room is with company.

Great idea and it looks good too.

I like your ruler holder!! Hope you get some inspiration soon!!!

That is a really clever idea!!! It's really cute and sooo functional. By golly I may have to borrow your idea!! :D

I like my mess...mess is best :bless my mess : it all works for me. I only clean when all my stuff I need has disappeared lol :D

Banned
    I know the feeling. I'm surround by my sons stuff. I know if I got rid of it all, and set up my sewing room, the way I want...... I"D BE HAPPY... But hey girl. You did good... :D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast