Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 94

Thread: I DO FINISH QUILTS SOMETIMES!!!!!

  1. #11
    Izy
    Izy is offline
    Super Member Izy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halifax, W. Yorks, U.K.
    Posts
    5,928
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Well hasn't this quilt turned out perfect! The quilting really sets it off!!

    You must be so pleased with it, I am sure this one will be treasured forever by the lucky baby!!
    Chuffed to bits with quilting!!! Just left it to her to do what she wanted!!!
    I get the feeling you may be using this lady a bit more in the future....

    :thumbup:

  2. #12
    Super Member JenniePenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,865
    So pretty and classic. Nice job!

  3. #13
    Super Member CoventryUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Coventry UK
    Posts
    2,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Well hasn't this quilt turned out perfect! The quilting really sets it off!!

    You must be so pleased with it, I am sure this one will be treasured forever by the lucky baby!!
    Chuffed to bits with quilting!!! Just left it to her to do what she wanted!!!
    I get the feeling you may be using this lady a bit more in the future....

    :thumbup:
    Yes!! It's one of the girls in my Monday group!!

  4. #14
    Izy
    Izy is offline
    Super Member Izy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Halifax, W. Yorks, U.K.
    Posts
    5,928
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Well hasn't this quilt turned out perfect! The quilting really sets it off!!

    You must be so pleased with it, I am sure this one will be treasured forever by the lucky baby!!
    Chuffed to bits with quilting!!! Just left it to her to do what she wanted!!!
    I get the feeling you may be using this lady a bit more in the future....

    :thumbup:
    Yes!! It's one of the girls in my Monday group!!
    That's handy! Are longarmers like hairdressers...get possessive and expect you to stay loyal for ever and ever??

  5. #15
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MS
    Posts
    3,529
    Blog Entries
    2
    Good job. Beautiful. Nice work.

  6. #16
    Super Member Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brea, California
    Posts
    4,395
    This is one of my favorite patterns! I love your fussy-cut centers and all those beautiful ginghams! Perfect for a baby!

  7. #17
    Super Member Becca Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,584
    Pretty!

  8. #18
    Super Member CoventryUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Coventry UK
    Posts
    2,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Well hasn't this quilt turned out perfect! The quilting really sets it off!!

    You must be so pleased with it, I am sure this one will be treasured forever by the lucky baby!!
    Chuffed to bits with quilting!!! Just left it to her to do what she wanted!!!
    I get the feeling you may be using this lady a bit more in the future....

    :thumbup:
    Yes!! It's one of the girls in my Monday group!!
    That's handy! Are longarmers like hairdressers...get possessive and expect you to stay loyal for ever and ever??
    I have 2 others with my other longarmer!! Will use both now!!!!(Will need to buy more lottery tickets!!!) :lol:

  9. #19
    Super Member ube quilting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    6,556
    Blog Entries
    31
    A great quilt!

  10. #20
    Super Member ccb2200's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Troy, MO
    Posts
    2,243
    Very pretty.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.