Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
I'll sleep warm tonight.!! >

I'll sleep warm tonight.!!

I'll sleep warm tonight.!!

Old 06-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Power Poster

That is just beautiful. I love the colors and the fabric. Beautiful pattern too. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:10 AM

[quote=Kitsie][quote=GailG][quote=Kitsie][quote=GailG][quote=Kitsie]
Originally Posted by marsye

You'll have to take some before and afters for us! Surprised you had any time at all!

There are 12 different fabrics! All from Marcus Fabrics. The "Sachet Potpourri" line by Faye Burgos.

We have drenching rains today and I have as busted out back window in my car! It is plasticed over so let's hope!
Oops! Didn't do the 'befores" but will have one of the kids do an after, since I'm not digitally savvy. I've never worked so hard in my life (well now since I'm almost 70 anyhow :lol: ). I'll be glad when all of the boxes are emptied and things are back in place. I hope I have the courage to throw some of that stuff away. DH is doing better than I had expected. He definitely doesn't like change -- and this will be a lot of change. He says if we ever split up ( :lol: ) he wants the cabinets. teeheehee We've been married 48 years and were a couple 6 years before that.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:21 AM

[quote=GailG][quote=Kitsie][quote=GailG][quote=Kitsie][quote=GailG]
Originally Posted by Kitsie
Originally Posted by marsye

You'll have to take some before and afters for us! Surprised you had any time at all!

There are 12 different fabrics! All from Marcus Fabrics. The "Sachet Potpourri" line by Faye Burgos.

We have drenching rains today and I have as busted out back window in my car! It is plasticed over so let's hope!
Oops! Didn't do the 'befores" but will have one of the kids do an after, since I'm not digitally savvy. I've never worked so hard in my life (well now since I'm almost 70 anyhow :lol: ). I'll be glad when all of the boxes are emptied and things are back in place. I hope I have the courage to throw some of that stuff away. DH is doing better than I had expected. He definitely doesn't like change -- and this will be a lot of change. He says if we ever split up ( :lol: ) he wants the cabinets. teeheehee We've been married 48 years and were a couple 6 years before that.
Nice going, Gail! I'm 69 this year and wish I had started this journey many years ago! With luck I will have many more years ahead, but there are just so many neat patterns!
Old 06-03-2010, 02:45 PM

I feel the same way at 65. Here's hoping!