Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm finally 'Coming out of the closet'

Cool I'm finally 'Coming out of the closet'

OR the Sewing room LOL! I'm going to show you My Quilt/Sewing space's. I have 3 only because my house is very old 1932 and very little rooms. One is for the cutting table/ironing/fabric in all the pocible places I can find!!LOL. My hall thats only about 48inchs wide but has the window I love, I sew there. The other room has my quilt frame and twin bed for the gran kids. My quilt frames torn down, I'm lowering it. And before you get the idea it looks this clean All the time just forget IT!!!! No Way!!!
    Lori K icon17 (Lilys mom)
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    May Your Life Be Full of Charity and Love.

What a pretty sewing space you have. I'm sure it feels like "your world". Your refuge. The windows make it look very cheerful.

The area where your sewing machine is the cute FW is like my Grandmother had; just a little space that was her own. No one was really allowed in there; cause there was no room. But I would sneek in just to snoop on her sewing machine to see what she was making. I know pocess her summer quilts. Two cotton fabrics not batting. Coming apart but I just love them.

thank you Pat, even if they didn't come though right don't know what happened it cut off 1/2 of the pic and lost one of them.

What a great sewing space. Very nice

Like all your rooms and the yellow. I see that you have some model planes hang from one of the rooms. My husband hobby is building model planes. He has them hanging from his room and in the garage. I bet we are the only people that have planes hanging in the garage.

Oh my gosh, what neat spaces! And how I loved seeing your furniture pieces & decor. I bet I would love that rod iron bed I see peeking out in the third picture! Thanks for sharing.
    Maureen

Blog Entries
    You have everything set up so cute and organized.

Hey Pat!!! so cool your in Hood canal. My Hubbys grand father had a cabin up there and we had our hunnymoon there. My hubbys childhood was spent there year after year he just love it!

Quote Originally Posted by decky View Post
    Like all your rooms and the yellow. I see that you have some model planes hang from one of the rooms. My husband hobby is building model planes. He has them hanging from his room and in the garage. I bet we are the only people that have planes hanging in the garage.
    Yep My hubby Too!!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast