Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm a newbie to quilting

I'm a newbie to quilting

I'm a newbie to quilting. I learned to quilt at Gilda's Club of South Jersey after my husband passed. I've watched a lot of Youtube videos. The afghans were donated to hospice care and the table runners were gifts at Christmas. Please me kind to me - there are a lot of errors, but I'm getting better.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Oh my......How lovely. Your work is so neat. Your projects look so sharp and bold. I'm a newbie too. It's very adictive, isn't it? Keep up the good work. There aren't any quilting police on here...we're all just keen and appreciative and we know the effort that goes in. I love the Christmassy ones.

I think they are lovely--I love the colors on the quilts, especially. I'm sure they were greatly appreciated. Welcome to the board and thanks for sharing the photos.

Your work is beautiful! Looks like you have been busy....isn't this fun? The quilting bug bit me about 3 years ago & now I am hooked...I love it! Keep up the great work.

I think they are all awesome. All of the fabrics and colors look great together. You did a wonderful job, keep up the good work.

Hi, and welcome tothe board. All your projects are lovely and very nice. I see you are on your way to being a great quilter. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing.Mary
    learn each and every day,memories or play.

Looks as if you are far from being a newbie. Love your quilts and table runners. You are doing beautifully.

Power Poster
    Your projects are great!

Welcome to QB and to quilting! So sorry for your loss. For a newbie, GOSH your work is just lovely!! What you call 'mistakes' are really intended signatures for your unique work so not to worry. There are NO quilt inspectors here only friends. You keep on enjoying it because it does a whole world of good to be able to do something nice and to gain pleasure from doing so. With time the pain of your loss will ease. Take care and best wishes.
    Patchwork Crazy!!!

Blog Entries
    {{{{applause}}}}}
    {{{{applause}}}}}
    Welcome to the board, from Oregon
    The quilts are lovely and so nice that you are donating.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -Confucius

https://picasaweb.google.com/home

Page 1 of 11 1 2 ... LastLast