This quilt is in the dryer right now, getting all nice and shriveled up, all fluffy for it's new owners, they will get it tonight. I'm not sure how many hours I put into it in the past two weeks or so, but I put a solid 10 hours on it today, just quilting and binding. Everyone was right about it not looking so rediculously wavy once it was quilted. I have learned from my mistakes, and the next time I attempt this pattern, I will REALLY check my seams and make sure everything is square before attatching the borders. I finally just took them apart and put it back together properly. You can tell, but only kind of.