Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: January 24 Acquisitions- Add yours :)

January 24 Acquisitions- Add yours :)

Here's my morning haul from e-patterns and KQ's Rock Bottom bin. I never would have EVER picked out that jacket previously, but maybe I've reached "that point" in my life- LOL. I can totally see now why there are issues with UFOs: because we're on to the next big thing before we're even 1/2-way through the previous one!
    Name:  124.png
Views: 1105
Size:  708.3 KB

2 yards of Kaufman's black fusion #4070 to finish this string quilt which was supposed to be a stash buster, not a stash adder.
    I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health - Voltaire

Blog Entries
    Since our move, I have been trying to get everything quilting wise organized. I laugh at myself while going through books, magazines, downloaded patterns; so much that I just love and will create "one day"....then while on the computer, the downloads are constantly being added. LOL. I have done very well in using up stash and not buying any new fabrics, yet oh my how so many are so beautiful. A friend and I are going on a shop hop along the Oregon Coast in February, we laugh at all of the things we know we are going to be bringing home with us!
    Brenda

Placed an order from Fabric.com and Sew Sisters, here in Canada. I have several baby quilts to make in the next few months and just didn't have quite the right fabrics :-). I can't even remember how many patterns I have booked marked and blogs that I have "favourited"(I am sure that is not a word) with ideas for future projects. I will never get through it all if I live to be 150 years old, oh well.
    Lori - MamaBear

Always love to hear I'm not alone in my pattern downloads/hoarding...QB in the morning makes me feel normal! Thanks ladies and gents!!!
    Dejahg
    Co Spgs, CO

I have so many patterns it would take two or three lifetimes to make them all. So what do I do this morning? I printed off several more patterns. My DD is going to have a lot to choose from when they are passed on to her.

This is one awsome quilt. I loveit. Thanks for sharing.
    so many quilts to make, so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by DebraK View Post
    2 yards of Kaufman's black fusion #4070 to finish this string quilt which was supposed to be a stash buster, not a stash adder.
    I like your "stash adder" quote. BTW I love your slippers in your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by DebraK View Post
    oh, I like your stash buster.

Love this. What is the pattern?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast