Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Jelly roll quilt!

Karenmay, it is gorgeous girl. I loveeee the colors and the quilting is awesome. It should keep you nice and toasty + the DH and the drink :wink:

OH Karen what a warm and toasty quilt. You will surely save heating prices when you wrap up with it.
    BillsBonBon

Oh, that is very pretty! You did a great job. I cuddle up with a quilt on the couch when watching TV too.

Oh Karen, i just love your jelly roll quilt!!! I am sooo going to have to try a french braid :) :) :)

hmmm, did you do it on foundation fabric, or just wing it? lol Are your strips the same length on each side of your braid, i guess they would be...hmmm, what length strips did you use Karen? It looks so nice :)

I love it Karen! very pretty colors! Between that quilt and your tot of whiskey I think you are set for winter!!!!

Love ,,,love ....love your quilt...mind if I join you this winter.....We can snuggle under our quilts and tip a few back and sew away.....Lord only know what the out come would be but we sure would have a time.....

Karen-I love your quilt :D I love the colors, I love the pattern and I love the quilting. :D :D :D I think you are going to be really toasty warm this winter (and the tot of whiskey is going to help too :lol: )

beautiful colors and such a wonderful pattern! Love the quilting pattern, too!

You always make such pretty things Karenmay! Love it! Also love your ideas for saving fuel! Hic! :lol:

Lovely colors and I really like how you chose to quilt it! No spilling whiskey on that quilt now!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3