I just finished my granddaughter's quilt a few minutes ago. I am so excited. I am giving it to her on Saturday at her birthday party (she's only 2!). I hope she likes it.
I used fleece instead of batting and an adhesive spray. That worked like magic. If you haven't tried it, you should. This stuff sticks in place and nothing shifts. If I hadn't used this spray I would have needed a long arm quilter to finish it. So this saved me lots of money. Finished size is 60x90 for her future twin size bed.
I am now off to finish a fall table runner and thinking of the next quilt ....so I am staying busy.