Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Krazy Katz

  1. #11
    Lilaciris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Clinton Township, MIchigan
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by moreland
    This is especially for Lilaciris. She wanted to see a bigger picture of my avatar. The name is "Kool Kats Kwilt" by Patti Carey for Northcott. I told you wrong in my pm. Sorry.
    Thank you so much!!!!!!

  2. #12
    Super Member Oklahoma Suzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home town: Rehoboth, MA Now living in OK
    Posts
    7,872
    I love it.

  3. #13
    Super Member QBeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by moreland
    The name is "Kool Kats Kwilt" by Patti Carey for Northcott.
    Love your quilt!! Any suggestions on where to find the pattern? A search brings up other patterns by Patti Carey but not this one. Thanks.

  4. #14
    Super Member moreland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Manhattan, Kansas
    Posts
    2,167
    Quote Originally Posted by QBeth
    Quote Originally Posted by moreland
    The name is "Kool Kats Kwilt" by Patti Carey for Northcott.
    Love your quilt!! Any suggestions on where to find the pattern? A search brings up other patterns by Patti Carey but not this one. Thanks.
    It is here: http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/Qu...ltPatterns.htm

    JJean found this for us. Thank you, JJean.

  5. #15
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,963
    I love that pattern. It's one of my favorites. Yours is wonderful.

  6. #16
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    19,869
    Oh...me REALLY likey that!!

  7. #17
    Super Member QBeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Nashua, NH
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by moreland
    Quote Originally Posted by QBeth
    Quote Originally Posted by moreland
    The name is "Kool Kats Kwilt" by Patti Carey for Northcott.
    Love your quilt!! Any suggestions on where to find the pattern? A search brings up other patterns by Patti Carey but not this one. Thanks.
    It is here: http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/Qu...ltPatterns.htm

    JJean found this for us. Thank you, JJean.
    Thanks, JJean! That's a great site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.