Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kudos to All

Senior Member quilter on the eastern edge's Avatar
    Every day I look at the pictures of the quilts made by all of the wonderful quilters on this board. I may not comment on each one but I am always so impressed by every single quilt, table runner, and wall hanging. What talent, dedication, time, and energy goes into these works of art! My hat is off to everyone for the beautiful work that you produce! A standing ovation for you all!! :D

You are so SWEET!

Quote Originally Posted by quilter on the eastern edge
    Every day I look at the pictures of the quilts made by all of the wonderful quilters on this board. I may not comment on each one but I am always so impressed by every single quilt, table runner, and wall hanging. What talent, dedication, time, and energy goes into these works of art! My hat is off to everyone for the beautiful work that you produce! A standing ovation for you all!! :D
    I will echo this, it is impossible to reply to every post but oh what fun to look at all the projects that get done on this board. Not just quilt but other hats, kitchen stuff, sweatshirts, etc............................................... ..........Great work everyone and creative minds.

I totally agree.
    I even have my husband checking out the pictures so he can find the "one" he wants :lol:
    He's gonna have to bare with me though until I get the hang of everything and do lots of practice stuff first.

I knoooooow whatchu mean ! Awesome stuff.

Blog Entries
    I 2nd that! It is so nice to get to see all the beautiful projects everyone has made or is working on. I'm happy that people take the time to share their work. There is so much inspiration here.

Beautifully put.....like you I love to see everyones work, and as a fellow quilter I can appreciate and understand the work, artistry and love that goes into each piece. It a piece of each quilter.

That is something I have wanted to say for a long time. Thank you for putting it down in words.

Blog Entries
    Ditto, isn't quilting wonderful, we can express ourselves so freely :thumbup:

I agree

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast