Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
AT LAST Japanese Fan Quilt ----- >

AT LAST Japanese Fan Quilt -----

AT LAST Japanese Fan Quilt -----

Old 07-30-2010, 06:48 AM

I remember you posting a while back and it is awesome to see what you have come up with! :-D :shock: It is just stunning and we still want to see it when you get it quilted. I guess we just can't get enought of that gorgeous quilt!!! Job very well done. Pat yourself on the back! :thumbup:
Old 07-30-2010, 07:06 AM

Elle, it's beautiful! Where on earth did you get some of that fabric? lol :)
No worries about me stealing. That one is yours. As much as it is beautiful and all, that pattern is just not me, so you get to keep this one. Well...unless, I see it in person and change my mind! lmao
Old 07-30-2010, 07:13 AM

Hi Terri, well I should have told everyone of course that without your help this would not have come to be. Terri donated me a huge box of beautiful Asian fabrics and I saw this quilt and it was just perfect for it.

LOL I am so glad this quilt is just not you LOL hooray I get to keep this one, she always wants to pinch my quilts.

Elle
Old 07-30-2010, 07:17 AM

Elle, I couldn't resist sending you the fabric when you said you were making it out of Asian prints. I KNEW there was a reason I was saving so much of it. :)
I think you did a spectacular job on it.
Now, when I get there, I might change my mind. I might fall madly in love with it and would have to go find another suitcase to put it in. lol

I do have a box that I"m putting together for you again, but this one will be hand delivered to you. :)
Old 07-30-2010, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Just needs to be layered now and quilted. Its bee a long time getting to this stage, but I am very happy with it as it was not the easiest and rather time consuming quilt to make. Well worth the effort

Elle
I Love your quilt it is so Beautiful!!! Great Job!!! :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :thumbup: :XD: ;) :D
Old 07-30-2010, 08:15 AM

Wow, very nice! BEE PROUD!
Old 07-30-2010, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Elle, I couldn't resist sending you the fabric when you said you were making it out of Asian prints. I KNEW there was a reason I was saving so much of it. :)
Now, when I get there, I might change my mind. I might fall madly in love with it and would have to go find another suitcase to put it in. lol

I do have a box that I"m putting together for you again, but this one will be hand delivered to you. :)
WOW I think that is absolutely wonderful of you.

Elle
Old 07-30-2010, 09:44 AM

Elle, It is absolutely stunning!! I keep going back to it and really studying it. I want to do one. When you have it finished, please post again. Thanks for showing us your beauty. Sarah

Just needs to be layered now and quilted. Its bee a long time getting to this stage, but I am very happy with it as it was not the easiest and rather time consuming quilt to make. Well worth the effort

Elle
Old 07-30-2010, 09:57 AM

Well? How do you think I'm going to pinch your quilts? I'm going to get you busy digging thru the box, then while you aren't looking, I can pinch them lol

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

WOW I think that is absolutely wonderful of you.

Elle
Old 07-30-2010, 10:59 AM

It is gorgeous! You do such marvelous work. One day i hope to be as good.