This is probably one of my oldest UFO's. I pieced most of it 10 years ago. It's got a lot of problems, but it's finally done. One major fault is that I used a couple of different black fabrics as I had thought black was black. Not true, of course. You live and learn. So, if you look closely the blacks aren't the same throughout. Also, some of the points aren't the best. But I was a newer quilter when I started it. I finally got the black batting I've been forgetting to buy over the years. I FMQ all over it in black thread on the top and bottom. The back fabric is a metallic blue polka dot. It's going in the wash today to get "shrunk".