Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Look scrappers and Rhonda

Look what you all have inspired me to make, a scrappy bag!

Attached Images Attached Images      

Blog Entries
    Looks great! I love the HSTs! It is one I use a lot! Love the way you made the bag. I have yet to try making a tote that way.

Love the colors! I am trying to put more lighter brighter stuff into my quilting that isn't for the local store here. It's in an Amish area and she prefers darker colors. But for other stuff I have been experimenting with brighter colors. I get inspired by quilters like you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda
    Looks great! I love the HSTs! It is one I use a lot! Love the way you made the bag. I have yet to try making a tote that way.

Love the colors! I am trying to put more lighter brighter stuff into my quilting that isn't for the local store here. It's in an Amish area and she prefers darker colors. But for other stuff I have been experimenting with brighter colors. I get inspired by quilters like you!!
    Thanks Rhonda! I actually used up all my scraps from my son's quilt. I normally use toss them, b/c it's not enough to make another quilt. Now I know better.

Blog Entries
    :mrgreen: Shame shame for wasting fabric scraps before!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

When I throw scraps away they are threads or 1/8". Did you use the 11/2" template? Glad you joined the scrap club!! It is fun to see what you can do with the small stuff!

Oh golly, I just love it! So bright and summery!! Approximately what size is the tote??

Love it!

When I throw scraps away they are threads or 1/8". Did you use the 11/2" template? Glad you joined the scrap club!! It is fun to see what you can do with the small stuff!
    NO kidding, shame on me. I can't believe that all those scrap could be a bag!!!

ANd yes, I did use the 1 1/2 template. Thank you so much!

Blog Entries
    That is awesome!! So darn cheerful! :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by sewjoyce
    Oh golly, I just love it! So bright and summery!! Approximately what size is the tote??
    The blocks are 17 in., and I cut the corners 2 1/2 in. It was so easy to stitch together once I decided fabric lay out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sew_lulu

NO kidding, shame on me. I can't believe that all those scrap could be a bag!!!

ANd yes, I did use the 1 1/2 template. Thank you so much!
    My payoff is getting to see the pictures and the ideas others come up with! I love it! Quilting is sharing!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast