Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Look What I found in my stash! >

Look What I found in my stash!

Look What I found in my stash!

Old 09-02-2010, 12:21 PM

Great find! I gotta say, that "groovy" fabric doesn't look so different than the stuff they are selling now! Have fun with it. Too bad we can't get fabric for 24 cents anymore, lol!
Old 10-10-2010, 05:37 PM
cjr

Gaigai,
Thank you for sharing your memories & fabric with us. I'm old enough to remember fabric fron 5 & 10 being $.39 a yard. Lots of good suggestions here. may I suggest a mini quilt as was suggested by Rhonda and incooperate it into a shadow box including other things from your grandmother, especially the small things that get lost so easily. i'm doing that with some of my mothers things for my kids.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by cjr
Gaigai,
Thank you for sharing your memories & fabric with us. I'm old enough to remember fabric fron 5 & 10 being $.39 a yard. Lots of good suggestions here. may I suggest a mini quilt as was suggested by Rhonda and incooperate it into a shadow box including other things from your grandmother, especially the small things that get lost so easily. i'm doing that with some of my mothers things for my kids.
OOOh, what a great idea!! A mini quilt in a shadow box! I love it!! Thank you so much!!