Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Makower's new Dog group, "Woof"

Too bad that you had to give up your puppy. It really is hard. I'll bet though, that you can call up a memory of him riding the puppy and it can always make you smile!

Our youngest daughter used to have a friend like that, her name was Brittany. She was a 28 pound dachshund/beagle mix. Missy used to sit and use my leftover Sunday school and Bible school materials and "teach" the dog. I think that is why she is such a good reader.....ahhhh yes, the sweet memories :)

We have a real spoiled puppy (see my avatar) named Hero who lays at (on) my feet when I am sewing....and of course, one or both of the cats need to be on top of whatever I am working on! Did you ever try using a foot pedal with an 82 pound snoozing puppy on your foot???? :lol:

Blog Entries
    How Fun!!! I can't wait until they come out :D :D :D

Yes, Hero is so gentile looking. Haven't tried the 82 lb foot workout, but at least you don't have to wonder where he/she is. You didn't say if Hero is male or female.

That's cute that your dau taught her dog. I thought my dau was eating her brussel sprouts, but she was slipping them to Tina who would sit beside her at dinner time until I caught on. Needless to say, we had a very healthy dog.

Your dog ate brussel sprouts??? ROTFL :lol:
    How awesome!

Hero is male and very spoiled! We got him when our last dog died. I named him Hero because he saved me from being very sad and lonely.

Blog Entries
    nice fabrics

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3