Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 65

Thread: Marcia....chickens have landed!

  1. #11
    k3n
    k3n is offline
    Power Poster k3n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Somerset, England
    Posts
    10,714
    Blog Entries
    1
    Lovely fabrics! I MUST get started on SOMETHING for the chicken challenge! I've had fabric for ages from butterflywing and another yard I ordered online arrived yesterday - if you start, Terri, then maybe I'll get cracking as well! LOL

    K x

  2. #12
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    19,760
    Quote Originally Posted by k3n
    Lovely fabrics! I MUST get started on SOMETHING for the chicken challenge! I've had fabric for ages from butterflywing and another yard I ordered online arrived yesterday - if you start, Terri, then maybe I'll get cracking as well! LOL

    K x
    LOL
    I have no clue what to do, what to do!
    I did find some cute fabric online and silly me forgot to peg the site. I'll have to go thru the sites again...think I saw it on Fabshophop.

  3. #13
    Super Member Quilt4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Merrimac, MA
    Posts
    8,974
    Very nice. Have fun.

  4. #14
    Super Member Kyiav10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Williamsport Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,349
    Great fabric!! And Marcia that was very kind of you to do that for Terri.

    Kyia

  5. #15
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    19,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyiav10
    Great fabric!! And Marcia that was very kind of you to do that for Terri.

    Kyia
    Yes, she was very kind to do that for me. She's such the enabler! Now, I'm scouring the internet looking for chickens lol

  6. #16
    PamH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,459
    What cute fabric!!

  7. #17
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    9,333
    Blog Entries
    1
    Oh my what FABULOUS fabrics!! The egg one is my favorite. Marcia--you are such a sweetheart. :D

    Terri--get busy--what pattern are you using?

    Okay--I like the realistic looking ones too.

    Terri--why not try what I'm doing with the black and white--just make several pieces and fit them together??? Then you can really play!! :D

  8. #18
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alturas, CA
    Posts
    7,833
    Such cute fabric!! Marcia is a beautiful person too. In fact, I think there's a lot of beautiful people on board, who share and care.

  9. #19
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    19,760
    Quote Originally Posted by barnbum
    Oh my what FABULOUS fabrics!! The egg one is my favorite. Marcia--you are such a sweetheart. :D

    Terri--get busy--what pattern are you using?

    Okay--I like the realistic looking ones too.

    Terri--why not try what I'm doing with the black and white--just make several pieces and fit them together??? Then you can really play!! :D
    Oh no Karla...this is for the Chicken Quilt I got myself volunteered for. lol
    Will be checking out more fabrics and chicken patterns. Not sure what to do, but showed hubby some of the already done tops on the board and he loves them!

  10. #20
    reneebobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    cleveland ohio
    Posts
    3,908
    Wow those are nice chicken fabrics. Good for you and thank you to Marica.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.