Finally!!!! It is ready to quilt. It was suppose to be a bed runner but turned into more of a quilt throw I guess you could call it. It came together really well, I did not have a pattern, just went with it, after I finished each part I would step back, look at it and then what to do next would just come to me.....The most frustrating part was when it came to the strip of picures on the side. It took me 3 DAYS to get those 2 strips done........i sewed, i ripped, i sewed, i ripped, then i sewed and ripped again..... Once they were done though the rest was a breeze. My mom cried when she saw it. I know my brother is just gonna love it.