Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Memory Lap Quilt >

Memory Lap Quilt

Memory Lap Quilt

Old 08-10-2007, 03:41 AM

The lap quilt is just wonderful and I love reading your ideas on other things to make.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:58 AM

OnTheGo,
That quilt is so sweet and thoughtful. How lovely! I can imagine how much that meant to her. My grandmother has dimentia and she would treasure something like that. It would comfort her to know she could remember something like that from her long term memory and also that it was from the heart. Her short term is the problem and she gets so frustrated and upset because she can't remember, well she used to get frustrated alot more but now she doesn't even know that she had already said or did something within a couple of hours or less.

You have so many great ideas, you are definitely on the go. I cannot wait to see your projects..and no rush from me, by the way. LOL
Old 08-10-2007, 09:35 AM

live2teach.....Thanks. I could get a lot more done if I didn't stay on the computer so much. What can I say? I love looking for things on here........I DO NOT chat. But everytime I start to log off, I think I'll just check on one more thing. And just a few yrs. ago I swore I'd never have a computer. LOL