I finally finished the memory quilt I've been working on. I used the Flying Fish pattern from Quilters Cache. I still have to put the label on...but wanted to post it as I finally had a dry day to take a photo & enough people to help hold it. I'm going to give it to my SIL in November. The fish are all made with the different materials from my BIL's shirts. He was quite the fisherman so that's why I chose that pattern. I purchased a pale green flannel for the background. The back is a plaid flannel that brings in a lot of the colors of the shirts but I forgot to take a photo of the back. The buttons used for the eyes were the ones from his shirts. I used warm & natural for the batting. The fish are all paperpieced.