I struggled with this one! The lone star diamonds and mosaic tile inner border are all 1/4" finished size. I was originally going to border it with a plain border using the darker gold in the lone star points, but when I found this fabric this weekend I just had to do it. I've always wanted to miter a symmetrical border and I think I did a pretty good job, not perfect, but not bad. I *might* try to fix the one corner that is a little off. Right now I have a blistering head-ache so it's not a good time to tackle it! Currently the piece measures 25" square. I might trim it down 3/4" on all sides to get it to 24" (finished with binding). Will see how the borders look trimmed down, I don't want to trim into the border pattern. The lone star was paper pieced using the book "Little Lone Star Quilts" by Lorraine Olsen (a really neat and slightly different way to paper piece - but I suggest using very thin paper if you are going to try it), the rest of it is just me. Just need to figure out how I'm going to quilt it now!! One pic of the whole top, and another with a dollar bill for size relation. Thanks for looking!