Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Mini Quilt >

Mini Quilt

Mini Quilt

Old 08-30-2009, 05:53 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by oksewglad
Rhonda
It's like WunderUnder; a fusible web. HeatNBond comes in Lite and regular. I use the Lite for sew through projects and no I it's not hard to turn. I can find it in a 5 yard roll at Walmart.
I downloaded my first pics--not bad for this Luddite--just hope they have come up correctly!--Keychain and bookmark are in the subject.
Thanks I will go check it out. I don't know about adding any more cost tho. I try to keep the overhead down so it doesn't add to the price. Especially with the economy right now. If i isn't too much I might go ahead and try it. It sounds like it would really be worth it. The cost of the batting isn't more than ..50 per hotpad so maybe this wouldn't be either.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:08 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by dizzy
yuor really good at it.to do such tiny work. i've got a double axe blade or apple core started i need to work on it more.i've had it cut out for about six yrs.an about ten or fifteen more big quilts to get sewn.i hope to get some done for
x-mas.
Thanks for the compliment! I admire you and all those who work on these big quilts! Even if it takes awhile to get them done. I just don't have the patience for such big projects.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:30 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by oksewglad
Rhonda
It's like WunderUnder; a fusible web. HeatNBond comes in Lite and regular. I use the Lite for sew through projects and no I it's not hard to turn. I can find it in a 5 yard roll at Walmart.
I downloaded my first pics--not bad for this Luddite--just hope they have come up correctly!--Keychain and bookmark are in the subject.

oksewglad--point me in the right direction to see your pics. I can't find the thread.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:58 AM
Power Poster

Sorry Rhonda Guess they didn't go through will try again tonight--easier to download in the wee hours when you have dial up :roll: Gladie
Old 08-30-2009, 09:10 AM
Power Poster

Thanks! I will watch for your email!