Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: More pictures of quilted floor in NM

I've always wanted to do a quilted floor, but never had the opportunity. Good job.

That's a great idea. Looks good.

Blog Entries
    What a great ideal, I'm fixing to tile my sewing room floor too, hope you don't mind if I steal your ideal, I promise not to do the same exact design or colors...LOL but its so pretty...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
    What a great ideal, I'm fixing to tile my sewing room floor too, hope you don't mind if I steal your ideal, I promise not to do the same exact design or colors...LOL but its so pretty...
    Not a problem:thumbup:, go a head and have fun, don't forget the knee pads and the adhesive glue, sticky tiles are a bit of a pain, extra glue helps but dont use a lot because it will ooose up between the tiles. oh yeah and make sure that your cuts are as straight as possible, other wise they don't like to fit together ( sound familiar lol), I'm sure you have some great rulers available to use.:-) Oh yeah and don't forget the HOT shower after you will need it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6