I just finished a twin size quilt on Friday. It's made from a kit for The Linus Connection's annual quilt/yarn blanket challenge. This year we got a kit of 4 fabrics from the "Mechanical Genius" line of fabrics by Mo Bedell, we could add up to 3 solid fabrics to our quilts. I added a teal blue,lime green and royal blue. I wanted to use the robot print so that I wouldn't have to cut it up too much. The blocks are 16", I named it; "Mr. Roboto". I pieced it on my electric and treadle Pfaffs, quilted it on the Viking Sapphire, using a King Tut thread (cairo) and a turquoise blue to match the solid on the back. In the photo the quilt is upside down, I didn't see that the bottom row(top in photo) was put in upside down. Oh well the child that receives this quilt will still love it.