Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Muscatine Iowa Quilt Show

Really appreciate you taking the time and effort to post your pics. Some absolutely beautiful designs, it really gives us so much inspiration to look at a wide variety of work. I will be extra careful of tips and twicks. Thanks again.

So many ideas and patterns. I learn something every day! I would love to make the hummingbird and wonder how the person made it? :)

Maple Grove, MN (by way of GA, NC, PA, NC, AL!)
    that is great - thanks for sharing. I LOVE the carpet!!

Thanks so much for sharing these with us.

Thanks for the tour! Those are some wonderful quilts. I must say I did a double-take on the carpet photo. LOL

Blog Entries
    glad you all enjoy it!! I wasn't sure how many photos I could put on my card so I was being a bit choosy as to what I took. I could have taken 3 times more but I also knew I couldn't put all of them on the board. so these are the ones that struck me as the most interesting. I would have liked to have gotten Don's second one but the guild member who was helping me by pointing them out couldn't remember where it was and I never did find the tag so not sure which one it was.

Oh my. Virtual quilt shows are just as much fun as the real thing. Thank you so much for sharing. :D :D :D

Thanks for bringing this beautiful quilt show to us. I enjoyed it very much!

Blog Entries
    You're welcome!! I enjoy the sharing too!! I kind of felt like I really didn't take time to look closely too much as I was concious of Glen's needs and his being able to get through the aisles. So when I got home it was fun to see the pics and look more closely at some that I hadn't paid a lot of attention to aside from getting a good shot. there were soooo many!! You felt like you were in another world!! A Quilt World!! It was so well set up and displayed!! I heard one lady talking to her friend(mother maybe?) and they were taking home ideas on display for their quilt shop!! It was very inspiring and I am so impressed with the talent in this quilt guild!!!!

Thanks for all the pictures Rhonda!! Enjoy seeing the quilts!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast