I couldn't find the earlier post about a "mug organizer" but I had printed the picture. I just finished my interpretation of it. I am amazed at how much it holds. The "jug" is one my daughter made and I used in the kitchen until she gave me a bigger one that works better there. I used quilted fabric for mine--the stiffer fabric seems to work well. It was very easy to make and took maybe 30 minutes (tops)--I had to figure out how to make it which took me a few minutes and a couple of trying different ideas. Here are my pictures.
Organizer filled with tools
Inside pulled out to show construction
Inside of organizer
Pot that the liner/organizer fits
All the tools that fit in the organizer