Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: My 2 main UFO's... I want to finish both!

My 2 main UFO's... I want to finish both!

Hey everyone, It's been nearly 2 years since I've last sewn OR posted here on the forums. I am finally feeling the urge to sew again, and two of my UFO's are first and foremost in my mind. I wish I had a room dedicated to my sewing hobby, but as it is, I have to take over a main living area in order to do it, and it is kind of a pain.

My first project is this Dotty Stars... I have 6 blocks finished, and I can't remember how many more to go, tho it's a bunch, I'm sure. LOL

And the second project I'd really like finished is my red, white and blue double Irish chain!!

This is 5 finished rows, and is planned to be king size for my own bed. I already know I've completely forgotten how to put the pattern together and will have to relearn this one. LOL

I've been looking at everyone else's photo threads here for the past week and it's helping to inspire me to get going again! Actually, the very last thing I worked on 2 years ago, was the Dear Jane project with a group from here!! I only got about 18 blocks done before I got sick. One day, tho, I'll get going back on that, too!! Yay!
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-06-2011 at 02:09 PM. Reason: copyright violation

Those are both lovely!

Both are beautiful and I hope we can continue to inspire you to finish them this time.
    Carolyn

Blog Entries
    Both are lovely!

Blog Entries
    Both are very pretty. I really like your "dotty stars" Be sure to post pictures when finished...Great Job!
    Quilting is my PASSION not my pass time.
    If Your DREAMS don"t Scare You...Then They Are NOT Big Enough!!!Dare to DREAM!

www.quilterella.ca

both are lovely but I really love the first one

Blog Entries
    So glad you are feeling better and getting back to something you must love.

I am lovin the dotty stars, of course you have to finish that, It will be great!
    fatquarters

So glad to see you back...your quilts are going to beautiful!
    Lynn

geeesssss i realy need someone to teach me how to do that love them both can't wait to see them finished
    Barefoot Quilter
    april

Blog Entries
    Great projects to get you started again! Beautiful beginnings. Thank you for sharing.
    Desiderata (Max Ehrmann) - Walk placidly amid the noise and haste and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast