This is a project I thoroughly enjoyed. It taught me a new way to applique, and I found out it's not to be feared. This method used fusible interfacing sewn on the back of each colored patch. I used invisible thread to applique the patches to the square. The boring part was cutting out 160 patches of interfacing, followed by 160 colored patches, but sewing these together gave me so much energy and excitement it was hard to go to bed some evenings. This is a twin-sized quilt destined for an auction next March. I plan on machine-quilting it with a simple motif in the brown centers, and feathers in the colored. I'm going to use matching thread, as much as possible, to keep down the "clutter". There are enough colors to distract the eye as it is. I will also make a matching pillow case for it before I'm done. Hope you enjoy looking.