This is my large Bow Tuck purse I made this weekend. I made one pocket inside with a velcro closure for change/money or anything else I don't want possibly falling out. I also changed the size of the pocket to be the size of one of the panel pieces. Because of this, the button goes over the top of the front pocket to keep it sort of secure as well. I used needle point plastic on the inside sleeve for the bottom instead of cardboard. Instead of the fusible fleece on the inside pockets, I used a heavy weight (and cheaper) fusible interfacing that makes them just as sturdy.
I plan on making a few of the smaller ones to sell as I am saving for my new sewing machine. Thank you to whoever it was that introduced me to these purses as I had so much fun making it today.