Last spring, just a few months after I'd started making quilts, DH approached me asking me to make him a Colt/Rampant Stallion quilt. He's an avid Colt collector. AND he showed me a letter from Colt granting permissions to use their artwork for this quilt. I couldn't tell him no even tho I had NO idea of how to do this and no real vision of the end when I started. Ended up being appliqued and pieced. I enlisted the help of my Mom with giving me the guidance on how to applique - she cut out the horse, I did the rest. DH would review it each section of the way and give me a shrug (rip it out) or a thumbs up. Many pieces, colors, layouts, ripping later - we have a big quilt 98" x 100". We pulled if off the quilting frame at the end of 2012, I finished binding it today. Both my mom and I worked on the quilting - she has a Statler Stitcher. The primary quilting design suite is 'Tooled Leather' and there are a few leaf borders as well. Lots of pics - sorry about that! Thanks everyone for looking!