Some of you have seen this as a WIP, but now I was able to get a pic of the whole thing. I didn't use fusible, I used the poly platform fabric from deconstructing bed ruffles. It was easy to work with, free and lightweight. I had no problem at all with the knit stretching. I stitched around the logos, etc. with the poly sandwiched between the t-shirt front and back sections.
I decided I wanted it warmer for our upstate winters so I added a fleece backing.
I am very pleased with the final product. It is donated for use in a fundraising event this weekend.
It turned out to be a full size, I'd say
Pieced fleece backing
I used freehand random stars to quilt the top to the fleece backing.