This was one of my quilts from the 1st IRR ever run on this board..2008-2009. It took me this long to gather the courage to quilt it. (Unfortunately, I also have several more waiting to be finished) Many, many thanks to the ladies who worked on this quilt for me...I just loved the top and wanted to do it justice on the quilting.
Some of you have already seen portions of this one as I got stuck on what pattern to quilt on the braid. I finally settled on something fairly simple...a leaf. I think it worked out ok. You can tell that I'm still learning.
There is no pattern as it is an IRR quilt and 5 ladies participated in the making of it. I quilted it on my Bernina 200 E (a standard DSM). Now...its off to pull another unfinished IRR off of that stack :wink:
The whole quilt