Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: My new Accuquilt/Accucut and Dies

I'm so excited! I took the plunge and bought this Grande Mark Cutter today (used) it's the same exact cutter as the Accuquilt Studio, but branded and labeled for the paper cutting market. FYI it uses the STudio dies for fabric. The seller had 2 huge boxes of dies for it. I could only afford what I bought, but will maybe save my pennies for a few more in the future.

I paid $230 for the Studio/Grande Mark cutter that came with the jumbo tray, 10 x 12" plastic(brand new), jumbo plastic and jumbo tray. I paid $20 each for BRAND NEW 3" strip and 4" strip dies(still in shrink wrap), $20 each for 1 1/2" and 2 1/2" dies and $35 for the 5,4,3,2" die. So a grand total of $345 for everything. I think I did really good....the previous owner was a quilter who passed away. I hope she'd be happy knowing I'll love it:> I'm hopefully going to start cutting some strips soon! I plan on opening the 3" die to use for bindings and the 4" for sashing. I'm so thrilled!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    Wow! Lucky you. I'm jealous.

What a great deal!

I guess I'll just keep doing mine the hard way! Well not too hard....I do use a rotary cutter!
    Congratulations! :thumbup:

Good deal, good for you.

You got an AMAZING deal - I have the Accuquilt Studio and love it!! Wait for the dies to go on sale ~ I recommend you get on thier mailing list right away. I see people on this board make good $ selling pre-cut kits and fabric too (if that is what you are looking to do). Have fun and remember to PM me if you want to borrow any dies from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Candace
    I'm so excited! I took the plunge and bought this Grande Mark Cutter today (used) it's the same exact cutter as the Accuquilt Studio, but branded and labeled for the paper cutting market. FYI it uses the STudio dies for fabric. The seller had 2 huge boxes of dies for it. I could only afford what I bought, but will maybe save my pennies for a few more in the future.

I paid $230 for the Studio/Grande Mark cutter that came with the jumbo tray, 10 x 12" plastic(brand new), jumbo plastic and jumbo tray. I paid $20 each for BRAND NEW 3" strip and 4" strip dies(still in shrink wrap), $20 each for 1 1/2" and 2 1/2" dies and $35 for the 5,4,3,2" die. So a grand total of $345 for everything. I think I did really good....the previous owner was a quilter who passed away. I hope she'd be happy knowing I'll love it:> I'm hopefully going to start cutting some strips soon! I plan on opening the 3" die to use for bindings and the 4" for sashing. I'm so thrilled!

ha! you also have a nice area for cutting already set up ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by yolanda
    You got an AMAZING deal - I have the Accuquilt Studio and love it!! Wait for the dies to go on sale ~ I recommend you get on thier mailing list right away. I see people on this board make good $ selling pre-cut kits and fabric too (if that is what you are looking to do). Have fun and remember to PM me if you want to borrow any dies from me.

Thank you, thank you!!

What a deal. You did good.

You got a great deal. I'm sure you will love yours as I do mine and I paid a lot more then that. I bought mine as a package with the 12in. block cutters. So far I have made 30 different blocks.

Happy cutting.

Karol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast