Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Projects

Here is a link to the projects that I have done or am working on. The only one that is truly done is the Quilt #1. The rest all have something that needs to be done on them.

Enjoy:
    My Quilts: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcMmzhw4YtmSP

Those are great can't wait to see them finished i love the bright colors :D :D :D :D

Nice work! Your finished quilt is beautiful & the other's are so bright & colorful! You've been busy!

Pam

Those are all magnificent. You do great work! I love the colors you've chosen, they all compliment each other so well. I can't wait to see them.....accomplished. LOL

I especially love the bright one. It keeps popping out at me..saying "take me"..LOL... :D

Blog Entries
    The wall hanging is darling, the finished quilt is beautiful, love the fabrics in the tan on point quilt, but the bright/rainbow colored quilt really has caught my eye :D :D :D Good job on them all :D :D :D

Thanks everyone for all the nice compliments. I'm a very slow quilter so it takes me awhile to get things done. Of course I blame it on the fact that I babysit my DGS all the time (he lives with me) well at least for a couple more weeks then he'll be moving with his daddy, step mom & step brother.

I loved the bright one as well, it's all flannels but I really goofed there too. I cut the squares to small, they were supposed to be 2" finished but I cut them at 2" (didn't understand the 1/4" thing at the time). I now understand LOL

Thanks again

very nice!!!!!! :P I enjoyed looking at them and was very jealous!!!! I have not accomplished that much that looks that good!!!!!!
    Great work.
    Deb :mrgreen:

Blog Entries
    They are so nice! Quilt one is so pretty, and I really like the one where you cut out the squares individually. What a lot of work on all of them!

You may hate triangles, but you sure so beautiful work with them!

GREAT JOB, DEBBIE! I love your color choices. I may want to make one. Don't laugh but I don't know the name of the pattern. Can you help me out with that/
    Jackie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast