Hi everyone, I have finally finished my second quilt..made it a bit bigger this time than my first effort. Its a Christmas present for my son and his partner. I saw the pattern in Easy Quilts but made the flowers using Batik. Some parts were very problematic..not least the actual quilting which had to be done in sections-it looked good in the magazine lol but oh my goodness what a lot of work and then I had to machine appliqué the petals to make them puff up and stop them from coming apart from the Bondaweb in the wash! This is also the first FMQ I have done that shows up. More practice needed there I think!!
Anyway wondered what you all thought of it - I surely hope my son likes it! If he doesn't, he could be wearing it after all the hours I put in on it :D