Last week I posted about how I wanted to make quilts from some old sheet sets I had. Don't tell the Quilt Police, but I made the quilts, I had fun doing it, and they are definitely not perfect. I did make one modification to my plan. I had originally planned on fixing the corners of the fitted sheet to use all that material, but it was far easier to cut the pieces off where they didn't match and not fix the corners. I didn't waste too much material and the project went more quickly. One other thing that I did do was cut off the beautiful border on the top of the Winnie the Pooh flat sheet and insert in the middle of the top of the quilt to get the most use out of it. I used a twin size Winnie the Pooh set for the first one and a double size Tinkerbell set for the second one. Easy to do and now I have two picnic/beach/packing quilts ready to use.