Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: My version of "Cottage Romance"

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPStitches View Post
    I too plan on making a version of this quilt & just ordered a used book on Amazon. If I may share with you a couple fabric searches I found: there is a new line out by Eleanor Burns called Ellie Ann. Very pretty soft florals with some gorgeous shades of pink. Also if you google for two different lines of Robyn Pandolph's fabric, "Rose Hill Lane" and "True Vintage". In these three fabric collections, maybe you can find a suitable alternative.
    Those are beautiful fabric lines also......I especially like "True Vintage" seems they are all hard to find now. Once a popular fabric comes out it doesn't seem to take long before you can't find it any longer.

Very lovely...

Very pretty! I posted a pic of my cottage romance too! I am still working on the quilting.....may be awhile before the finished quilt is posted! Haha. Again, thanks to Bailey! I used fabric from the Rosey collection of Tanya Whalen....a bit difficult to find now as well......

Quote Originally Posted by jillmc View Post
    Very pretty! I posted a pic of my cottage romance too! I am still working on the quilting.....may be awhile before the finished quilt is posted! Haha. Again, thanks to Bailey! I used fabric from the Rosey collection of Tanya Whalen....a bit difficult to find now as well......
    I just looked at your "Cottage Romance" quilt and it too is very lovely and really like your fabric choices. Would love to see a pic of the finished product. I really wanted to do the scalloping of the edges but just couldn't seem to get it right......I started on a sample and was just too frustrated so felt it best to give that part up........lol

This is just lovely, your color choices are so delicate and inviting.
    The quilt you see, is a part of me.
    In your hand is the sum of my parts
    My mind, my body and a piece of my heart.
    Wrap in it, lay on it, cry, and dream.
    It's made to help you know what love means.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7