Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast

Thread: my very first quilt

Are you sure you aren't an experienced Quilter? That quilt is beautiful. You did a wonderful job!! Keep up the great work. Please post more quilt photos soon.

Oh my goodness I am sincerely impressed....your work looks like that done by a seasoned, professional quilter! Gorgeous, gorgeous! You have every reason to be bursting your buttons with pride.

Keep up the marvelous work. You remind me of Kitty Pippen who started quilting at an 'older' age and is cranking out beautiful work all the time.

:D

Your quilt is beautiful....wish my first looked this good....gosh even ones I make now ....have been making them for three years.

Your quilts are beautiful to, Miss Beth. Don't forget I've seen them to.

Becky you are to kind. LOL

What a beautiful quilt! I can't believe it was your 1st quilt! Great job & keep us posted when you do more. Thanks for sharing!

Pam

if this is your very first quilt, then i will just give up now. its fantastic, hope i one day can achieve this level

just awsome quilts. congrats on the ribbons. for you just learning, you did an excellent job. i can't wait to be that good. jeanette

dojo: absolutely beautiful, good job, congratulations! You do deserve a ribbon. You could enter it in your county fair next year. I'm planning to have something ready to go by then.

A
    Simply too beautiful for words. Please do not feel as though you wished you had started quilting before NOW - what you are doing NOW is what counts! Perhaps all of your wanting to quilt just so happens to come out in this simply delicious quilt! Congratulations!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast