These patterns are from the Back to Nature pattern. I tweaked one a bit. I'm making the Back to Nature with Moda fabrics--I've posted some of the blocks. I kept wondering what the blocks would looks like with florals. Then I had to think through how many greens to use--and where the florals should be. EQ7 helped out there.
I made three of each--they are 20.25" now. I find this sized table topper sells the best. I like the pattern of the dark florals better, but like the yellow fabric best.
It's been slow going because a week ago I rolled under the electric fence to check a back pasture (I've done this 100s of times) and I heard something pop. After a few days of intense pain, I headed to the docs. She calls it Costrachrondritis--I think that's spelled right. Anyway, among many other painful moves, especially chores--I couldn't use my left hand to press the ruler down to rotary cut. Sigh. Every day is better though.
Now back to Back to Nature and Surprise (the baby quilt that was posted here)!