Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: New project, Thread painting

:-D :-D :-D I'm so tickled that this is looking great, but I only have one petal on a flower done. It is a kitty fabric panel that I found at the Goodwill a few years ago and had started it on my old singer back then. Now I have a fab-u-mtion and it is doing wonders and this is going to take awhile to do. I had it planned for Sis when she got moved over here and here it is almosr 3 yrears of her being over here and I haven't yet got it finished yet. Sooo I put that quilt away that was giving me so much trouble this a.m. and picked this up and I'm working on it now. Any way the petal may be hard to see, but I used some lavender thread and filled it in a little bit with lines and it looking great. Can't wait to get it going more and I'll post again as it progresses. Enjoy, Huggies, Fay

The kitty panel
    Name:  Attachment-121742.jpe
Views: 39
Size:  85.8 KB

THread paint one petal, looks great in person
    Name:  Attachment-121743.jpe
Views: 36
Size:  79.2 KB

I love the Panel. what a lucky find. I look foreward to seeing the updates on your progress

Oh, it is so cute- I am looking forward to seeing your progress, too. Us Western Washingtonians should get together sometime!

how nice

This is a gorgeous panel! I Love it! Will be watching this. Thanks for sharing.

I've got the flower and one of the cats done. So I'll be working on this between projects. Will post another picture in a day or so. Have a great night, Huggies, Fay

Can't wait to see more pictures. This is truly beautiful and a real work of art!