Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
New table thing >

New table thing

New table thing

Old 05-15-2008, 08:21 AM

This is sort of a table runner I made from charm squares. If you've never used these, they're awesome! I love this because of all the white in it. I have absolutely no use for it, so I suppose I'll give it away at some point!

The other pic is a little wallhanging I made for a buddy. These are the kinds of projects I do to distract myself from the big UFOs that I don't feel like working on!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-47467.jpe   attachment-47506.jpe  
Old 05-15-2008, 08:46 AM

Nice job i like them both. I use the runners for the dressers :D
Old 05-15-2008, 08:47 AM

Oooh, I really love the charm squares and white! Pretty and bright! I make things I don't need or use too! It's just fun to create! Your heart wall hanging is pretty too.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:10 AM
Power Poster

Your charm quilt is beautiful, I don't know how you could help but display it in your home! Your buddy will love her heart quilt, I really like the colors you chose! :D :D :D
Old 05-15-2008, 12:54 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Harmony
These are the kinds of projects I do to distract myself from the big UFOs that I don't feel like working on!
nice to know i'm not the only one who deliberately creates distractions for myself. :P

very nice. fresh, airy. i love the look. :P
Old 05-15-2008, 12:58 PM

Nice job! Really cute!
You know....if there is EVER anything you don't know what to do with, let me know. I'll give you my addy and you can just send it my way!
Old 05-15-2008, 01:33 PM

I love both of them. All the charms are so cute and look great against the white fabric. The brown and blue in the wall hanging look great too! Defiantly inspirational!
Old 05-15-2008, 01:43 PM

Terri, you should be careful what you say--I have a whole houseful of stuff I'd like to get rid of, and not all of it is quilts! Besides, I've seen some of your work, and you're perfectly capable of creating your own works of art!
Old 05-15-2008, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Harmony
Terri, you should be careful what you say--I have a whole houseful of stuff I'd like to get rid of, and not all of it is quilts! Besides, I've seen some of your work, and you're perfectly capable of creating your own works of art!
Oh, sorry...I only accept quilts/fabrics stuffs. I have enough of my own junk I need to get rid of. lol
Actually, I don't have to get rid of things. When we moved in here and hubby finally got here, we made tons of trips in the van and truck to Salvation Army store. They LOVED our donations. I would tell them what what was and if it was REALLY used or gently used. Had an icecream maker that didn't even make it into the store! lol

Right now I have "quilters block". I want to make something, but have no clue what to make.
Old 05-15-2008, 01:52 PM

In that case, it's all about table runners! They only take a day or so to make, and if you can't find a use for them, somebody else can! Here's an idea--why don't I send you some of my UFos and you could just finish them up for me! I have a list as long as my arm of stuff I want to start, but I can't do it until I've finished up some of the old stuff.

Besides, it would cost a fortune to ship all the junk in my house to Guam. I have a 22-year-old daughter who's still living at home I'd sometimes like to get rid of for a little while, though!