Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Zealand Sewing Room

Love your room. Is that the blue and white star exchange quilt in progress in the last picture.

Quote Originally Posted by littlehud
    Love your room. Is that the blue and white star exchange quilt in progress in the last picture.
    It is :-) Part of the border is pieced on the ironing board in the first picture.

Quote Originally Posted by gcathie
    It's so lovely to have your own sewing room!.....:-)
    It makes a huge difference doesn't it. I used to sew in the dining room, which meant constantly packing things away. Now I can just wander in there when I feel like it and do a little bit, or a lot, it's no hassle.

Very nice. I love your fabric cabinet, it's beautiful. Such fun to have your own sewing room!!!

Your paper pieced diamond went out very beautiful. I also love your cabinet.
    Not strange that quilters are able to tolk all around the world. Our quilting rooms are more or less containing the same. IŽll have to clean upp a lot to show my room. :D
    Perhaps a new subject: My sewing room

Blog Entries
    Awesome sewing room :D I like all of the projects around your room, especially the blue and brown block on the wall and the blocks on your ironing board :D :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by amma
    Awesome sewing room :D I like all of the projects around your room, especially the blue and brown block on the wall and the blocks on your ironing board :D :D :D
    I have to keep scrolling back to check, how bad is that - I don't remember what's in my own room! LOL The brown, cream, and baby blue block is a BOM from a quilt shop up north. As you can see from my stash, I'm normally into brights and strong colours, this pale combination is a step outside my comfort zone for sure. But I'm liking it.

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Great room! I have a tiny room about 6' x8' which is OK for piecing and cutting but my stash cupboard is out on landing and some WIPS hanging over the bannisters! I don't think I would dare put the kids in together though, they'd never sleep!

K x

I have things like batting and backing fabrics stacked in our bedroom, that saves on room. And my quilting frame has to be set up on the dining room table, but I can live with that! lol

Nice room!
    I think I need to go to New Zealand. I saw something hanging on the wall in this nice persons sewing room and it looks like it REALLY needs a good home. Really cute, cute CUTE wallhanging you have there! BOTH of them!

LOL

Anyone travelling over here will be more than welcome. They will, however, be frisked upon leaving! lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast