Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Next act part two...

Next act part two...

Boy' what you ladies do here must be some kinda magic. every quilt I make has its own Screw-ups, well I sewn some strips togeather almost too many, then I started on the blocks. Never made a log cabin so figured I would do that. they started out nice in order, and then... well the pattern I was going for got all messed up so now I need to embroider more centers to go with what I have so I can color cordinate the logs. No problem I have plenty fabric. and can pull embroidery from enternet. well here is what I have so far. I refuse to make a UFO. I will get this right. I will not waste what I have but will make more to cordinate the olors how I want. The last picture I neet to take out the center and redo it. I put it in with the wrong side up.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

These are very nice blocks, I love the embroidered centres. Love your choice of blues too. This will be a beautiful quilt when it is finished. Thank you for sharing.

Beautiful!!!! Blue is my favorite color!

Blog Entries
    Hang in there! It will be worth it, as it is going to be really pretty.

Blog Entries
    Just beautiful! Maybe some more pressing might help. Don't let this one be a Ufo.

Really nice job on your blocks!! They are beautiful. I always say that 90% of quilting is problem solving. LOL!! Keep at it.

When you are finished you will be so proud of your quilt. It is going to be so pretty. Love the blues.

Luv the blues in these blocks. You encourage me to try a log cabin for myself. Never have done one. Please post picture when completed. This is really going to be pretty.

you're doing great...btw, i've never made a quilt without many mistakes...but i still love my finished projects. :-)
    So many quilts, so little time :-)

totally awesome blocks, love all the different colors of blue.
    will quilt 4EVER

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast