Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Oh Look whats arrived ALL the way from the U.S.A to Spain!! >

Oh Look whats arrived ALL the way from the U.S.A to Spain!!

Oh Look whats arrived ALL the way from the U.S.A to Spain!!

Old 04-27-2008, 10:02 AM

OH MY!!
Patty has some pretty horses too!!
Old 04-27-2008, 01:35 PM

i am headed over there.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:27 PM

Hey Patty44- this is really a diabolical plot on Izy's plot to have all our sewing areas cleaned up and organized :):):) And its working- my husband has been quite happy with this project.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:17 PM
Izy

Originally Posted by Cathy M
Hey Patty44- this is really a diabolical plot on Izy's plot to have all our sewing areas cleaned up and organized :):):) And its working- my husband has been quite happy with this project.

Awwhh Cathy you saw through my disguise...I am really the quilt polices equivalent of Kim and Aggie!! Have you seen the programme How clean is your house???? its from the U.K. but they have been doing it in america, sorting out student squats etc lol!!

So NOW everybody will know who I really am.... :cry:
Old 04-28-2008, 05:45 AM

Thank You Trlnhi,I need to update my web site,the twins have really grown. As for cleaning up sewing area,I need to just start over, My good sewing machine is borke down, my sewing area is cluttered up with exersize stuff,you know the kind you hang stiff on..instead of use. Also my cats are down there,one is suppose to be outside cat,but the others pick on her she is my favorite one,her name is Zipper.so I let her stay in basement garage but s he goes out in the daylight. I have my other machine up here in my bedroom so it is close to computer and tv. I really need to be down staris close to exersize stuff.Ha...And on it..no mood to sew with out my machine.. Want a new one... Might have to sell a horse to get one.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:05 AM

I have obviously been "out of the loop" for a while... I am always happy to share my stash for a good cause ~ what are you up to, Izzy?
Old 04-29-2008, 08:12 AM

Aha!!! We have located the undercover quilt police- and its Izy!! :):) Okay, really she just cuddles underneath quilts and watches police shows on tv but its kinda still the same :):):)
Old 04-30-2008, 09:58 AM
Izy

Originally Posted by cnolan
I have obviously been "out of the loop" for a while... I am always happy to share my stash for a good cause ~ what are you up to, Izzy?
cnolan if you do a search for the thread guilt reliever, you will be able to read all about this extroadinary venture....these guys n gals are fantastic!!!! :D
Old 04-30-2008, 10:00 AM
Izy

Originally Posted by Cathy M
Aha!!! We have located the undercover quilt police- and its Izy!! :):) Okay, really she just cuddles underneath quilts and watches police shows on tv but its kinda still the same :):):)
Cathy M - You really are psychic....I love to watch police programmes....well I USED to watch, don't get chance to 'do' t.v. anymore, too busy chatting to all my friends here...or sewing of course :D :D