Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ok.. here is my projects..

where the navy sends us, for now its Lansing MI
    Here are a few of my projects that are FINALLY done.. ha ha. The first one is a suduko quilt and it is sooo fun....

Attached Images Attached Images    

bj
    Why is it called Sudoku? I like the quilt! Good job on it.

because you get a suduko puzzle and then you get 9 different fabrics and you cut the squares to whatever size you want and then put a number on them and then whatever number comes up on the suduko puzzle then that is the order you sew them in. So there is only one of each of the materials in each row and each column and then wach nine square.. it is fun try it. Thanks..

bj
    I figured that might be it. I love those puzzles, but they make me a little manic!

Nice job...we all like to see the finished quilts...makes you feel good...

Great job!

Love the fabric.

Sondra

Love the quilt....never have liked the puzzles though! It sounds like you had a lot of fun doing it . It is pretty cool how you combined the two, suduko and quilting, who'd a thunk it :)

It is really nice... I have not heard of a suduko before..

Quote Originally Posted by hannahsmom
    because you get a suduko puzzle and then you get 9 different fabrics and you cut the squares to whatever size you want and then put a number on them and then whatever number comes up on the suduko puzzle then that is the order you sew them in. So there is only one of each of the materials in each row and each column and then wach nine square.. it is fun try it. Thanks..
    We love to work sudoku puzzles in our family. I wondered how they had adapted it to quilts. Thanks for the explanation. Now, are you going to try for a 'samurai sudoku' quilt? That's 5 overlapping sudoku puzzles. :lol: More fun than sudoku people ever dreamed of!

I do like your adaptation. Lovely colors and great workmanship!

oh no.. as much as i loved doing this little quilt i will not be taking on that challange. you feel free to do it and let me se.. haha thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne
    Quote Originally Posted by hannahsmom
    We love to work sudoku puzzles in our family. I wondered how they had adapted it to quilts. Thanks for the explanation. Now, are you going to try for a 'samurai sudoku' quilt? That's 5 overlapping sudoku puzzles. :lol: More fun than sudoku people ever dreamed of!

I do like your adaptation. Lovely colors and great workmanship!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast