Gosh, picking out the fabrics for a quilt is usually my favorite part, but this task has been daunting! BUT this is how it's going to go...no more changes. :roll:
I have over half the strips cut, then discovered one batik was short--35" rather than 40-42". I didn't want that to cause troubles later, so I took about seven fabrics to a Mennonite shop this morning and found three more that had possibilities... I used two here.
I did cut one fabric the opposite direction--NOT selvege to selvege because of the print. I'll be careful--and batiks don't seem to stretch the way normal kinds of cottons do.
I still have a lot of cutting to do... but some day I'll be back with some photos of this done! :thumbup: