Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 39 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay Guys Lets Show The Ladies Some of Our Quilts!!!!

Banned
    Since there has been a lot of wondering about how many men are on the board how about we show off our quilts and projects that we have done. I know there are some of us that have a list a mile long so I say just hit the top two or three that are our faves just to show them our perspective on this wonderful hobby! :-D :-D :-D

I will post a few of my favorites to get things started........

Billy

"Rhapsody"
    Name:  Attachment-44281.jpe
Views: 109
Size:  86.8 KB

"Proud Mary" Reporduction quilt of my MIL's last quilt
    Name:  Attachment-44574.jpe
Views: 117
Size:  68.0 KB

Happy Scrappy for my Son
    Name:  Attachment-44575.jpe
Views: 108
Size:  75.1 KB

Still a WIP but at least the top is done!!
    Name:  Attachment-44770.jpe
Views: 110
Size:  65.6 KB

Very nice! Really, really, really like the first one!

Woo! :D

I'm gonna keep up with this thread. Thanks so much for sharing your projects!

Very pretty.

Blog Entries
    I like the last one bestest of all!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualbernie
    I really am dreading quilting that behemoth on my treadle!!! I know how I am going to do it but the logistics of the size of the quilt verses the area I am working with is mind boggling. I have to go to my neighbors house and use their game room just to pin the thing its so big!!:lol: :lol:

My quilting table is 140"x 36" and it is not going to be big enough for the quilt to sit right for me to work on it so I am going to build an extension and make it where I can have about 100" (deep) worth of bench to lay it on. Then I can work it like you would do a pile of mashed potatoes, hollow out the middle and work that area and move to the next. And I am going to use my Japanese 15 to quilt it. :thumbup:

Billy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostn51
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualbernie
    I really am dreading quilting that behemoth on my treadle!!! I know how I am going to do it but the logistics of the size of the quilt verses the area I am working with is mind boggling. I have to go to my neighbors house and use their game room just to pin the thing its so big!!:lol: :lol:

My quilting table is 140"x 36" and it is not going to be big enough for the quilt to sit right for me to work on it so I am going to build an extension and make it where I can have about 100" (deep) worth of bench to lay it on. Then I can work it like you would do a pile of mashed potatoes, hollow out the middle and work that area and move to the next. And I am going to use my Japanese 15 to quilt it. :thumbup:

Billy
    Take pics of your progress. I'm interested in the extension you'll be making. :D

Beautiful quilts! You do very nice work! Can't pick a favorite as they are all very nice. Keep up the good job!

I love the one for your son the most. I may have to use that idea for one of my SILs. He loves stripes.
    And you own a treadle? Oh I'm so envious. I used to have one but my step-daughter took it when she got married then gave it away a year later!!! I'm still not over it.

Blog Entries
    Love them all!

Page 1 of 39 1 2 11 ... LastLast